Saving a rainy day....
5 fast fixes on a rainy day
1. Look out the window and be glad you're inside.
2. Pick out a kitchen cabinet and choose a shelf. Go thru
the items on that shelf and toss those things (e.g.,
spices) that have lost their potency. You haven’t.
3. Visit your outer clothes closet. How many raincoats
do you have? Is there 1 or maybe 2 you haven’t used and
for at least a year? Recycle.
4. Check out your shoes and check out at least a pair
you haven't worn this summer. Toss.
5. Open your computer. Are there emails you no longer
need to retain? Gently transfer them to the Trash.
Bravo. You have accomplished a lot on a rainy day!